May 31, 2015
What We Needed Was A Bigger Explosion
Some dang fool went and tried to make hash oil despite the great danger in the process. But he had watched some YouTube videos, so he was gonna do this. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, he survived the inevitable explosion. Now he's suing the Shell mini-mart that sold him the butane because "they failed to warn that butane vapors are highly explosive, especially in enclosed spaces."
Dramatic possible re-enactments. These are not paid actors - well, except the pretty newslady. I'm sure she takes home a nice paycheck.
Bring that asshole to Burning Man and we'll show him the natural properties of butane on his first night there so the world will never have to deal with him again.